Sunday, January 2, 2011

[News] 1N2D Lee Seung Gi, girlfriend? 'I always think about it.'



Traveling with a foreign guest on one of the Foreign Worker Special, Lee Seunggi was directly asked by the guest why he was so famous yet not married. Replying to the conversation, Seunggi was quoted saying : There are a lot of famous people who don’t have girlfriend/boyfriend. I’m working hard and when asked if he considers to have one, he immediately replies that he thinks about it all the time.


You can watch the cut here


YY: Are you married?
SG: Me?! No. I don’t even have a girlfriend yet.
YY: But you’re so famous, why…?
SG: There are a lot of famous people who don’t have girlfriend/boyfriend. I’m working hard.
YY: Do you think about it (having a girlfriend)?
SG: I think about it all the time!



SOURCE : TRYP96
Article By OHKPOP (iloveohkpop.wordpress.com)



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons