Friday, January 7, 2011

Rie Fu announces live performance and PV for new single, “For You”

Singer/songwriter Rie Fu announced through her blog that she was going to host a surprise live!

Rie Fu’s created a new song titled “For You”, as the ending theme song for the upcoming anime, “Hourou Musuko.” The anime begins broadcasting on January 13th, but the singer wants to give fans a preview of the new song through the “Anime Seisaku Happyou UStream Event.” Fans can tune in to her “raw live” on January 7th, 8 PM JST.


“For You” will also have a music video, and although no specific release date was given, Rie Fu divulged several details about the director, set, and her feelings about the PV.

“We completed the filming of the ‘For You’ music video at the end of the year. A lovely bus, your typical road movie, a dance I’ve been dying to do, a noisy band cameo, and all sorts of other details. Your senses will be so stimulated. It’s a clip about me, one with a fresh atmosphere.

Since Mr. Director recorded my lives before, and I really loved his style, I’m so glad he created it for me~! Everyone who came together for this collaboration, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.“

The PV will promote her new single of the same title, which will be released on February 16th.


source: tokyohive



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons