Thursday, December 23, 2010

Abe Natsumi’s stage performance “Abe Naikaku” opens

Previously, we reported that ex-Morning Musume member Abe Natsumi would be a lead star for stage performance “Abe Naikaku“, and the stage performance opened on December 22nd at Honda Theater.

Right before the performance started, Abe held a press conference and public rehearsal for the press. At the conference, Abe expressed, “I’m really nervous, as I can hear my heart beating.”

She is co-staring with Yasuda Kei and Kusumi Koharu, who also used to be in Morning Musume, and she said about the duo, “I was encouraged by them, but at the same time, I felt that I needed to play steadily as their senior.”

The stage performance “Abe Naikaku” will be open until December 27th.






source: tokyohive



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons