Thursday, December 30, 2010

AKB48, Shinoda Mariko has a circular loss of hair?

AKB48 member, Shinoda Mariko’s tweet about circular loss of hair has made her fans all worried.

Below is what Shinoda tweeted.

“I’m at the rehearsal for ‘Kohaku’” at 9:16 a.m.

“I’m gonna skip the interview, and go see a doctor.” at 1:59 p.m.

“I’m going to the hospital now. I got a circular loss of hair.” at 2:25 p.m. → deleted

“I tweeted by accident…” at 2:30 p.m.

“I was just kidding.” at 2:34 p.m.

“I’m going back to the rehearsal now. It’s gonna be a long day today.” at 2:57 p.m.

Although she deleted the tweet about circular loss of hair right away, and said she was just kidding, fans are still worried about her.


source: tokyohive



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons